Here’s the latest from my Critiki profile. I’ve been fortunate this year to visit to some more local tiki places, and filled in some visits from previous years. I also visited tiki bars in Portland and Vancouver on our recent vacation.
The great thing about Critiki is that you can rate the bars on various categories including drink quality, drink variety, decor, music, and more. Here are my top 10 rated tiki bars, with my personal rating on scale of 10.
- Smuggler’s Cove (San Francisco) 9.6
- Trader Vic’s (Emeryville) 9.5
- Hale Pele (Portland) 9.4
- Forbidden Island (Alameda) 9.3
- Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar (Disneyland) 9.3
- La Mariana Sailing Club (Honolulu) 8.9
- False Idol (San Diego) 8.8
- Tiki-Ti (Los Angeles) 8.8
- Hula’s Island Grill and Tiki Room (Santa Cruz) 8.5
- Tonga Room (San Francisco) 8.5